Since I am newly back and forever behind on my schoolwork and thesis, I'm going to adopt the music meme from my sister and turn my iPod on random. The first ten songs to pop up are:
1. It's Only Me (The Wizard of Magicland) by the Barenaked Ladies. I still love me some BNL.
2. Que Onda Guero by Beck. For something completely different.
3. River Deep, Mountain High by Celine Dion. This is the only Celine Dion song I like or own. It was on a mix CD given to my by Melanie, the world's best mix CD creator.
4. The Boxer by Simon and Garfunkel. I can hear my mom doing the "Crash, Boom!" background parts to this day.
5. A Whisper by Coldplay.
6. Only One by James Taylor.
7. Desperado by the Eagles. Yeah, I like the older stuff. Sue me.
8. Dandy Life by Collective Soul.
9. Real World by Matchbox Twenty.
10. Fat Bottom Girls by Queen. Queen! I love you Queen!
Okay, so now you know that if someone is singing in harmony to an acoustic guitar 20 years ago I'll buy the album. Purchase Christmas gifts accordingly. :)
I'm really surprised that the Killers didn't pop up in the first 10 songs. I am inundated with Killers albums. In fact, I think I'll listen to some now while I snore through my reading on the nondelegation clause...