Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!

I'm back! Sorry for the lack of contact, but Patto and I spent 5 days in Tennessee for Christmas visiting family, and 4 days in NYC to celebrate the New Year, with only a one day layover here at home between. We had a great time at both locales, but the travel and lack of personal internet time made posting difficult.

Today it was time to get back into the swing of things. I packed up all of the Christmas decorations, picked up my textbook for the winter term, worked out, ate lunch with a school pal and got caught up on each other's vacation, and did a few chores around the house. Tomorrow I think I will clean this place top to bottom and find homes for my new Christmas acquisitions. The new shoes won't be a problem, of course (thanks again, Mel, for feeding my addiction), but I got some cool artwork and other home decor stuff that I need to place just so.

I shall think on it.

It occurs to me that I have not made any resolutions for this year. I will have to think on that, too. In the mean time, tell me yours. Or tell me the one you thought about but didn't formally make because you weren't sure you could do it. Or tell me the one that is on there year after year. We'll keep each other accountable. As soon as I make some, that is.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I resolve to eat healthy and exercise regularly...just as soon as I eat the rest of this tube of raw cookie dough and finish my nap.