Wednesday, December 12, 2007

That just ain't right

So it's time for my annual check-up. But this time, the only doctor who can see me in the next three months is a male doctor.

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't think there's anything wrong with being a male doctor per se, I'm just saying that there are some things boys ain't got no business doing- and being an OB/GYN is one of them. Now I know male doctors go to school and work hard and all that just like regular doctors, but I mean, come on. Male doctor as my primary care physician? No way. What if he became hysterical in the middle of my examination?

Male doctors as OB/GYNs. What will they come up with next?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit anti-male OB/GYN as well. Not because men can't do it or anything either. It's just, well, weird to have some strange man you don't know messing around in places you don't let just anyone mess around. Let me know how it goes.