Saturday, September 17, 2005

See? SEE?!?!

I was the person called on in Property the day after that huge law school party they had Thursday night. I stayed in and did my reading. I will be thankful forever. The whole thing went just fine- I was okay, not brilliant, not stupid. Everyone said later that I didn't seem nervous at all- but they couldn't see my hands shaking. I was petrified. And then it was over, and so was my second week of law school.

Last night Patrick and I went out for drinks with a couple of my friends from law school and some of their significant others. I had a good time, drank one too many Long Island Iced Teas, (for a total of three, I'm such a light weight) and all in all felt redeemed for having to miss out on all the fun during the week. I think I'm finding my niche at school- I'm at least finding the three or four people that I'm comfortable around.

No comments: